Occupational therapy is a unique approach to rehabilitation that supports recuperation through the use of daily living activities. Clients are engaged into direct immersion of casual day-to-day tasks that are mediated by a plan created by a professional occupational therapist.
The intervention focuses on:
- Assessment and Evaluation of Health and Basic Skills
- Planning and Implementation of Therapeutic Programs
- Energy Management and Conservation
- Work Simplification
- Restoration of Sensory Functions
- Re-education of Basic Living Skills
- Restoring Physical Mobility
- Restoring Muscle Control
- Restoring Balance
- Strength Enhancement
- Home Safety
- Pain Assessment and Management
- Upper Extremity Strength and Range of Motion
Many clients have found ample of benefits in Occupational Therapy. Lost skills are easily restored and clients get back to independent living in no time. Explore its advantage for you today! Contact us.